These amazing cookies are a great low calorie snack, dessert or quick breakfast on the go!!
- 1 cup gluten free instant oats (I used Bobs Red Mill)
- ¾ cup gluten free flour (I used Pillsbury Gluten Free Baking flour)
- 1 ½ tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or unsalted butter (melted and cooled slightly)
- 1 large egg (room temperature)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup (room temperature)
- ¼ cup almond milk (room temperature)
- ¼ cup raisins or chocolate chips or whatever you want to mix in
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, egg, and vanilla. Stir in the maple syrup and milk.
- Add in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated. Gently fold in whatever you choose to mix in.
- Drop the cookie dough into 12-15 rounded scoops onto the prepared sheet, and flatten to the desired thickness and width with a spatula.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. Cool on the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
If you are doing the 21 Day Fix meal Plan this is 1 yellow 💛 and 1 tsp.